Their ad says 2 pairs for $89.00 which includes select frames,but does not say you can't provide your own frames.I called the local store in Pensacola, Fl.

and spoke to 2 people there,and was told that I could provide my own frames but the lens would cost $90.00 each if I did. I asked why when the add does not say you have to purchase their frames and by my providing my frames it would save them $140.00 for the 2 frames. They said that was just how it was and there are no exceptions. then I called their corp office in Texas and spoke to 2 people there got the same run around.

I called their competitor Stanton optical who advertises 2 pair for 69.00 and they said they would be happy to let us provide the frames at the same price of 2 pairs for 69.00.

Can you guess who I'm giving my business to?Definitely not Eyemasters - Visionworks!!

Had an Experience with EyeMasters?

Comments

Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Eyebuydirect - When they replace a pair they send you the smallest pair that doesn't fit. Eyebuydirect "I went through 2 pairs of the same frame. I was told my prescription which is -2.25 to -2.75 is excessively high and they would only replace in a smaller..." Read more Hakim Optical - Disaster Hakim Optical "Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables its such a mess. You..." Read more LensCrafters - Expensive pair of Coach glasses and they won't fix it. LensCrafters "I purchased an expensive pair of Coach frames with my prescription eyeglasses back in April 2016. The other day I went to put it on and it was loose. I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more