Bought some glasses "Two Pairs" and within a little over a year both lenses started to crack! noticed it on one pair, so when I switched over and started to wear my back-up it did the same, when I took them back to the store to see what could be done I was told since I had them for 14 months I was no longer under warranty.

Will not go back to any of their stores if they sell crappy quality lenses!

Had they fixed it them I would've continued

to give them my business, but since they did not seem to care. I will no longer be a customer, and I am a walking advertisement I have advised my family n friend to stay away from this chain.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of eyeglasses. EyeMasters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eyeglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EyeMasters.

Had an Experience with EyeMasters?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1126801

Cracks like the ones in your photo are usually caused by stress---from improper storing in cases, pockets, dropped, etc.Happens all the time.

That's why, if you only need reading glasses, your best bet is a few pairs from a dollar store.

Find a dollar store that sells metal-framed glasses instead of the cheaper plastic ones.The ones in your photo are plastic and costs just cents to make but sell for big bucks at a glasses place, thus the dollar store recommendation.