EyeMasters - Glasses poor quality !

Bought some glasses "Two Pairs" and within a little over a year both lenses started to crack! noticed it on one pair, so when I switched over and started to wear my back-up it did the same, when I took them back to the store to see what could be done I was told since I had them for 14 months I was no longer under warranty.

Will not go back to any of their stores if they sell crappy quality lenses!

Had they fixed it them I would've continued

to give them my business, but since they did not seem to care. I will no longer be a customer, and I am a walking advertisement I have advised my family n friend to stay away from this chain.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 13 #1126801 Columbia, South Carolina

Cracks like the ones in your photo are usually caused by stress---from improper storing in cases, pockets, dropped, etc. Happens all the time. That's why, if you only need reading glasses, your best bet is a few pairs from a dollar store. Find a dollar store that sells metal-framed glasses instead of the cheaper plastic ones. The ones in your photo are plastic and costs just cents to make but sell for big bucks at a glasses place, thus the dollar store recommendation.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to EyeMasters. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about EyeMasters.
Filing a new complaint about