They promise they will have your glasses and then their machine breaks down.They make promises that they can't keep and then push them off on someone else who came from another store.

they lack training and the meaning of customer service. I practically lived at Eye Masters. Never again will I go back there or recommend them to anyone. I should have learned from the first time.

But I gave them another chance and only to find out that they don't have any type of guarantee when it comes to their customers.This is the store at The Forum in San Antonio, Texas.

Had an Experience with EyeMasters?

Comments

Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more