I ordered one pair of regular varifocal transition lenses and one pair single vision sunglasses from Eyemasters.I ordered them on 27 July and they said that they would be ready by 8 Aug.

They said their grinding machine was broken. I said OK. Well on 10 Aug I called and they were still not ready. Finally on 13 Aug they said that they were ready.

I went in an the regular glasses weren't too bad. However I did notice 2 different screws in the frame. I asked why and they said that they had stripped the screw when putting in the lens. I now have a gold frame with a large black screw sticking up.

I said that the glasses didn't fit right so the girl took them in her hands and bent the frame. Well they were definitely tighter but lopsided. Also the varifocal sits too high. She said that was the best that they could do.

I tried the sunglasses and everything was blurry. It seems that they had the wrong prescription. They said that they would be ready in 0ne to 2 days. Well it is now 19 Aug and they still are not ready.

I thought I was getting plastic lenses but they charged me for polycarbonate lenses.I will never go back to this company again.

Had an Experience with EyeMasters?

Comments

Hey zip head.I know that polycarbonate is a form of plastic.

However, in the glasses world you are offered "plastic" or "polycarbonate". Polycarbonate lenses are thinner and lighter than regular plastic lenses.

They also offer 100 percent protection from the sun's harmful UV light and are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses.So, I thank you for your constructive comment zip head!:grin

HELLOOOO... polycarbonate is a plastic lens ***.