I went to eyemasters for the buy one get one free I am telling you they are so marked up its pathetic!Two pair of glasses cost me 600 bucks!

One of the frames were 180.00 bucks and after doing some research I found out they are about 100 bucks elsewhere. Other frames were 138 and againsaw nonlinear for same ones for around 69 bucks. One of the cases they gave mso why e doesn't fit the glasses at all so why bother even giving it to me. Cheap junk!

Not that I am inbred of a case but one pair are sunglasses so I am sure they will be kept in a case. When I picked up my glasses I tcdnt see out of them and it was blury. He said just give it time. I don't think.they should be this way because one of them i can see fine out of.

I still cant see and am feeling a little drunk.in them so to speak.Don't like that feeling at all.

Had an Experience with EyeMasters?

Comments

Hearing Direct - Didn't get the phone I ordered Hearing Direct "I place an order with hearing direct. On aug 8/2017. And they say they shipped my item and they charged my credit card for $40.39 To this day September 5/2017..." Read more GoOptic - AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE! GoOptic "I did not receive the prescription lenses I paid for. Even after explaining their mistake they refuse to make it right. I find their business to be extremely deceptive and..." Read more Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more EyeMasters - Glasses poor quality ! EyeMasters "Bought some glasses "Two Pairs" and within a little over a year both lenses started to crack! noticed it on one pair, so when I switched over and started to..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more