i was visiting in ohio and purchased the 2/89 special.i had to get an exam since i hadnt had one in a few years.

i wanted a certain type of frame something that was different from my usual style i was told that i could only get that frame if i chose the most expensive lens so i just went and got my typical style frames.

my older glasses i could see very well with them but my new prescription i could hardly see out of them .they had my noline bifocal all the way to the top of my lens, saying that i would get used to it.

Had an Experience with EyeMasters?

Comments

LensCrafters - Expensive pair of Coach glasses and they won't fix it. LensCrafters "I purchased an expensive pair of Coach frames with my prescription eyeglasses back in April 2016. The other day I went to put it on and it was loose. I..." Read more LensCrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them LensCrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Glasses broke Eyebuydirect "As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more